TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using or viewing this site, you (“User”) signify your agreement to these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to this Agreement please do not use or view this site.
Please check this Agreement periodically for changes as the owner of this site reserves the right to revise this Agreement and your continued use and viewing of this site following the posting of any changes to the Agreement constitutes acceptance of such changes.
- Upon your agreement to this Agreement, we hereby grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable limited license to use this site in strict accordance with the terms and conditions in this Agreement and as permitted via instructions on this site.
- You agree not to make any false or fraudulent statements in your use of or to gain access to this site.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are fully reserved by us, its advertisers and licensors.
- Use Except as may be explicitly permitted through this site, you agree not to save, download, cut and paste, sell, licence, rent, lease, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from materials or content from this site.
- Systematic retrieval of data or other content from this site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from us is prohibited.
- You agree that you shall not try to reverse engineer, reverse assemble, reverse compile, decompile, disassemble, translate or otherwise alter any executable code, contents or materials on or received via this site.
What do our clients think of us
Thanks to Networklife Group, our computer frustrations are new thing of the past. We always found the support team to be friendly, helpful and very quickly respond. I love that we can pick up the phone and speak directly to an export whenever we need to help or advice…
Fanos, Startex Limited.